The Vanguard is one of the world’s largest investment management companies. About 370 low-cost traditional funds and ETFs. 17 locations worldwide with about 15,000 crew members. Whether you are an individual investor or a financial professional, or you represent a corporate or institutional investor, you can benefit from our expertise, stability, and reliable investment approach. Corporate headquarters are in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. Began its operations on May 1, 1975. Chief Executive officer is Mortimer J. Buckley. The core purpose of Vanguard is “To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success”.
The clients of Vanguard are segmented into 4 categories to serve better:
- Individuals – Saving for retirement, a child’s education, a home, or other purposes?
- Institutional investors – Asset management, retirement plan, or advisory services
- Financial advisors – Individuals and families put their financial futures in your hands with high-quality, cost-effective products and services.
- Global investors – Low costs, stability, and client-first focus to help investors like you navigate the world of investments and achieve those goals.
Procedure to log in:
- Open the web browser like internet explorer, chrome, internet explorer in your computer or mobile phone and check the internet connection is accessed.
- Type or just click on the below link to login to Vanguard: official website
- Enter the username and password in the box provided.
- Click on the submit button to log in.
How to open an account online
Click the link: official website and select the suitable product mentioned here as per your requirements. Below are the products to be chosen:
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- Rollover IRA
- Variable annuity
- Individual account
- Joint account
- Trust account
For a minor
- 529 college account
- Custodian (UGMA/UTMA)
For a business
- SIMPLE IRA
In case if you don’t know to choose which category you fall Click link: need help to decide?
When you click Open New account, you should mention how will you fund this account?
- Check or transfer from my bank or another Vanguard account.
- Rollover from an employer plan.
- Transfer from a financial institution.
Select any one of the options suitable for the question and click “Continue”, now provide your USERNAME & PASSWORD
Steps to set up username/password:
- Enter your personal information and verify identity.
- You need to enter your first and last name, birth date, zip code and SSN.
- For corporations, trusts, partnerships, etc., you need to enter EIN and account number.
- Create username and password
- Set up security features.
Steps to reset the password:
- Open a web browser, copy and paste the link: official website
- To get your password by mail or phone you have to enter the following details
- Enter your first and last name, last four digits of SSN, birth date, zip code and email address.
- For partnerships, trusts, corporates, etc., EIN instead of SSN.
- Click on continue button.
Feel free to contact us with the below-mentioned ways:
Talk us on
- For technical support service: 888-353-0547
- For mutual funds, IRAs, individual and joint accounts and taxable accounts: 877-662-7447
- Tele-account, Vanguard’s automated Phone service: 800-662-6273
- S.: 610-669-1000
- U.S. mailing address
VanguardP.O. Box 1110Valley Forge, PA 19482-1110
(Do not mail checks without investment slip)
- By registered, certified, or overnight mail:
Vanguard,455 Devon Park Drive, Wayne, PA 19087-1815
Email us on
Go the below link to email us the :